After a UX workshop, we completely re-developed the site architecture and navigation for Possums Online, cutting down from about 50 menu and submenu items to about 15.
This, together with a complete site redesign and redevelopment that puts the user in control, allowed growth in traffic and a considerable rise in ROI.
We developed the site using Drupal with a mix of contributed and custom solutions.
Not only you can buy digital and physical products, but you can enrol in the NDC Accreditation pathway, a fully custom online course, to become Possums accredited.
An easy to use registration systems also allows health professionals and parents to register for paid and free events.
There is also a PIPPS membership section where parents can support each other during the challenging time of bringing a new life to the world.
Recently, we have implemented IP recognition with geolocation, so that users gets served the right currency depending from where they visit the site, handy!
- Parents and Health Professionals can buy and immediately watch digital products
- Parents and Health Professionals can buy physical products
- Parents can register for PIPPS. A yearly membership with automatic renewal access to a specific PIPPS portal
- Health Professionals can complete online certifications and NDS Pathway accreditation
- NDS Pathway accreditation has online quizzes, assessments and clinical observations, all done remotely
- Users can register for paid or free events. The registration is recorded in their portal
- Completely different portal for Parents, PIPPS and Health Professionals
- Secured a Not For Profit grant from Google, allowing free Adwords spend and free Google Apps products for the organisation.
- IP Geolocation which serves the local currency depending where the user is from
I can’t tell how much our start-up non- profit organisation has valued Marameo skillful translation of our vision into an online presence. If you want reliability, responsiveness and integrity – go to Marameo. If you want calm professionalism through the challenges and pressures of your organisation’s changing digital identity – go to Marameo. If you want a values-driven organisation – go to Marameo. I remain forever grateful to Marameo’s partnership as we realise the Possums vision.