American University of Rome
We conducted user research, completed UX design and built a custom Drupal platform for the leading international university in Italy.
After a competitor analysis, we created personas and user journeys for the American University of Rome, and analysed current data. Then, together with stakeholders, we came up with a whole new website architecture.
The data collected in our research led us to design a completely new layout and low fidelity wireframes, which were developed in the new website design.
Staff have complete autonomy in the creation of news, events and programs and they manage all media and the document repository on the server.
Two separate websites which share the same codebase and the main layout elements were needed to satisfy the needs of the undergraduate and graduate part of the university.
- Personas which identify all segments of AUR’s target markets: those are pinned in the AUR office and guide every decision the University makes.
- Flexible and easy to use editor experience.
- Two web platforms (graduate and undergraduate) are easily managed from the same interface.
- Seamless integration with Salesforce CRM.
- All social media posts are imported automatically and showcased on the homepage.
Choosing Marameo as our Digital Partner has been one of our best decisions for years. I would not hesitate to recommend their services to anyone who is looking for cutting edge development twinned with common sense and an understanding not just of their customer but of their customer’s customer.