This is an amazing opportunity for someone that LOVES being part of a highly technical team.
We push boundaries and architect seamless and complex custom solutions.
You should have excellent critical thinking and good English skills, with commercial experience as a web developer, ideally in multiple platforms, including WordPress.
We are looking for high-performance programmers who love and have experience in building custom sites from scratch.
- Good English skills
- Minimum 3 years commercial experience
- Able to effectively estimate tasks and projects
- Excellent testing, QA and self-management skills
- Critical thinking and autonomous
- Clean, safe code
Your daily tasks
- Front-end – building custom themes from scratch (60% work)
- Back-end – building custom themes functions and hooks (10% work)
- Support tasks, small website improvements (20%)
- Project management, tasks estimations, discovery (10%)
- HTML 5, SASS, CSS
- PHP and Object-Oriented languages
- JQuery / JS Libraries
- SSH Experience
- GIT (including branching), Version control and local environment setup
- Responsive Interface design
- Cross-browser compatibility issue resolution
A bonus if you also have
- Experience with Drupal or other CMS
- Headless CMS experience (Vue, Gridsome etc)
- Experience creating Gutemberg Blocks from scratch (ReactJS)
- Woo-Commerce experience
We have an extremely supportive team and we want you to succeed in this role
How We Will Help You Succeed
We’re not going to teach you how to do your job because your past experience will serve you well.
However, we will train you regarding our systems, products, and customers so you can apply your skills to help us achieve our mission.
We will also listen to you, see you for who you are, and encourage you to bring your entire self to work. We are humans first, work colleagues second.