This is an autonomous and self-driven role
Flexibility + Interesting Projects + Awesome team
You must be comfortable working independently and driving success for your clients and the company. The role is an intermediate level position specialising in the delivery of digital projects, focusing on three key areas:
Present strategy and planning, field incoming requests and nurture relationships.
You will be a natural-born organiser; you ensure projects are on track and delivered to high standards.
You will use your solid understanding of the industry and channels and work with the client to develop a strategy (across both digital and non-digital channels) to meet their business goals.
While we mainly specialise in custom UX design and web development, we are keen on expanding more and more in the Digital Marketing space. This role is a fantastic opportunity to work alongside a Digital Marketing Strategist and help shape the new business department.
You’ll report to the Digital Marketing Strategist.
Our clients include Sydney University, UNSW, the National Centre for Immunisation Research and Surveillance, The George Institute, The Sax Institute, Unisson Disability, the Australian Institute of Project Management and more.
- Run research & discovery sessions, identify gaps and plan pathways to get clients’ results in a commercially viable way
- Manage the relationship with all existing clients and onboard new clients
- Respond to incoming requests from clients
- Keep track of projects and ensure deadlines are met
- Proactively seek out opportunities to help existing clients grow
- Delegate client requests for extra development or maintenance work to relevant team members
- Advocate accessible web solutions (training will be given on Web Accessibility)
- Keep up to date and maintain a broad understanding of current web and digital trends
We require applicants to have at least 3+ years of experience in Digital project management and/or digital marketing. To be successful in this role, you’ll have exceptional interpersonal skills, enabling you to build rapport and relationships quickly.
You’ll thrive on spending time with clients, discussing objectives and strategy, reporting results, and presenting to prospective or new clients.
You should have proven experience in running discovery sessions with clients, where your excellent strategic thinking skills will help craft the perfect roadmap for their success.
We are looking for a part-time (30hrs/week) remote employee, able to work flexibly between 9am – 6pm AEST timezone.
The position will become full-time within 12 months for the right candidate.
Your application subject line should be “Digital Project Success Manager” and include “We are better together” in your email.