This is a leadership and strategic role
You will be responsible for setting up the a new Digital Marketing division of the business. While you’ll have support from the existing development team, you’ll need to work both on the strategy and execution of campaigns, especially in the first 6-8 months.
The role is an intermediate to senior level position specialising in the delivery of digital marketing campaigns, focusing on three key areas:
Search Engine Optimisation
You must have a deep understanding of Search Engine Optimisation to develop strategy & present campaign proposals.
Proven track record of planning and delivering paid social and paid search campaigns that generates results.
You will need a solid understanding of content marketing and the ability to develop creative, strategic content.
We are fortunate to work with a great variety of interesting clients like Sydney University, UNSW, the National Centre for Immunisation Research and Surveillance, The George Institute, The Sax Institute, Unisson Disability, the Australian Institute of Project Management and more.
- Plan, organise and systemise the delivery of the new products and service lines in the new Digital Marketing division of the business.
- Strategise, plan & present growth roadmaps to clients while managing the delivery and reporting progress
- Run research & discovery sessions, identify gaps and plan pathways to get clients’ results in a commercially viable way
- Hiring, onboarding, and managing team members
- Identify how to streamline processes & automate tasks
- Proactively seek out opportunities to help existing clients grow
- Keep up to date and maintain an excellent understanding of current web and digital trends
In the first 6-8 months:
- SEO planning and execution
- PPC analysis, tracking, reporting, and campaign set-up
- Google Analytics and AdWords
We are looking for a part-time (20 to 30hrs/week) remote employee, able to work flexibly between 10am – 6pm AEST timezone.
Your application subject line should be “Digital Marketing Strategist” and include “We are better together” in your email.